Commercial carpeting should be both beautiful AND durable! High quality carpeting designed specifically for commercial settings gives you the appearance and durability that you need to get the most value from your flooring investment. Our expert staff will work with you to select the perfect style and color of carpeting, and will make sure that every detail is coordinated so that you can rest assured that your beautiful new flooring will be installed on time and on budget, with minimal business disruption.
High quality flooring products designed specifically for commercial applications, whether they be hard surface flooring or carpeting, provide the appearance, performance and durability that businesses need to get the most value from their flooring investment.
Our knowledgeable sales and design staff and expert installation technicians make sure that every detail is coordinated so that you can concentrate on running your business, knowing that your beautiful new flooring will be installed on time and on budget, with minimal business disruption.
- Place walk off mats inside entrances to minimize tracked in dirt and moisture.
- Vacuum every few days (more often for heavier traffic areas) to remove surface dirt before it works its way down into the carpet pile.
- Have carpets professionally cleaned two or three times a year.
- Protect carpeting and upholstered furniture from fading caused by direct sunlight using window blinds or shades.
- For floor care and warranty information from each manufacturer, visit our Floor Care page!
Durability is essential for commercial carpeting, and nylon continues to be the top choice for wear and stain resistance. Carpet tiles are gaining in popularity for their easy installation, great colors and textures available, and endless design options. An even better advantage? In case of permanent stain, one or two tiles can be replaced, rather than a whole room.